Fracturing for Unconventional Oil and Gas
Nitrogen-assisted fracturing treatments
Operational Advantages of Nitrogen Fracturing Fluids
- Enables rapid cleanup of flowback fluid
- Enhances production in low-permeability and low porosity formations
- Beneficial for shallow formations
- Beneficial in depleted gas reservoirs due to energizing properties
- Excellent alternative to slickwater in water-restricted areas
- Reduces water requirements and chemical additives use
Economics and Applicability of Nitrogen for Fracking
Nitrogen supply where and when you need it
- Strategically located industrial gas production facilities
- Extensive fleet of tankers and portable storage units
- Dedicated customer service team available 24/7
- World-class logistics team to ensure a reliable gas supply
- Frac coordinator for supply management
National Coverage and Responsive Service for Unconventional Oil and Gas Well Completions
Fast, flexible supply to meet high-volume demand.
Contact our dedicated Oilfield Services team for a quote on nitrogen supply and services.
Contact our dedicated oilfield services team for a quote on nitrogen supply and services.
Gas Supply Options
Useful as a gas, for its inert properties, and as a liquid for cooling and freezing. Virtually any industry can benefit from its unique properties to improve yields, optimize performance and make operations safer.
Delivered by truck and stored on your site either as a liquid in cryogenic tanks or as a gas in high-pressure tubes based on your volume, desired pressure, purity level, flow rate, and operating pattern.